Thursday, January 8, 2009

my beef with london.

[cozy and quaint english pub which is officially my favorite place to drink.]

my total infatuation with london was slighty interrupted last night when we were told the pub where we were having pints was closing. it was 11pm. ok, so lets go to other. but no, they were all closing. i'm baffled here. for people who supposedly love their pints so much, how can this be? people warned me before coming but i guess i had to see it with my own eyes to believe it. what

did the queen set a curfew? because if you do happen to find an underground pub that stays open later [which we did last night] it doesn't really matter much because the last train on the tube is around 12:15. so you can stay later, but youll be taking an infamous black cab [which are by no means cheap] or walking it. un-believable.

we're fighting london. but i'm sure ill get over it.

No comments: