Friday, February 29, 2008

all warm and fuzzy inside.

so this is a little outdated to everyone in florida, but for everyone at home who have known me for years and year with my long hair, i cut over 12inches off for locks of love. i just got the thank you note in the mail and i'm not gonna lie i got a little choked up because i felt like i really did something good. i miss philanthropic activities. i need to join a service organization. but as bip asked me yesterday 'carren, do you have more than 24 hours in your day?' [in her cute little indian accent] no bip. but theres certain things that you must sacrifice like eating and sleeping. minor details. anyway, i just found my camera and came across the picture of the hair i cut off. it looks like i'm holding a small animal in my hand. no, thats just my hair.


so from this:

to this:
i'm still undecided if i should let it grow or cut it again, or about the fact that i just wrote a whole blog about hair. but regardless, some little girl has hair now. so it's worth it.

No comments: