Tuesday, March 25, 2008

i'm going soft in my old age.

it's sad but true. i've gone soft. and i'm officially in love with a dog. recently beef, my 450lb trucker of a father, got a 2lb dog and named her snuggles. my first thought, why in the hell is a 450lb trucker naming anything snuggles? and second, great i have to deal with this little shit when i go home for easter.

i was in for a huge surprise. it was love at first sight. meet snuggles. [she is in fact quite snuggly.]
although sab and i made many valiant attempts to change her name, beef wasn't having it. and snuggles wasn't having the foot of snow we woke up to on saturday morning.
i attempted to convince him to let me bring her back to south beach so i could join to army of fembots with their miniature dogs. i even pulled the 'my apartment has a doggie day spa.' but no dice.

now don't get me wrong, this doesn't mean i've begun liking animals or dogs, just this dog. and i am in fact quite in love.

so meet beef and snuggles. because a pictures worth a thousand words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that dog!

melissa said...

carren! i am obsessed with daddy beef and his new pup. they look so fabulous together! love it. ps: this is m-ho! ox.