Friday, July 18, 2008

deep thoughs on hedonism.

lots going on recently. haven't had time to blog between coming home to PA for the weekend for jess's wedding and my birthday, and finishing up my door for review. [also on my birthday] check it out and tell me what you think at:
http://thedoor.miamiadschool.com/portfolio/carren_elizabeth_okeefe

on to a more interesting topic. ad school always has crazy assignments getting us to think differently but develop skills. this week we have to write headlines for SuperClubs Hedonism Resorts in the style of jack handy thoughts. this should be interesting. researching i found a few videos that pretty much say it all. although I shouldn't have too much difficulty getting into the frame of mind considering where the bikini video places south beach and then hedonism.





any ideas. feel free to contribute.

No comments: