Friday, May 9, 2008

star struck?

ok, so if you know me at all you know i'm not one to keep up on celebrity gossip or get super excited because so and so is in town or will be here, etc. but i have to admit im a little, just little, excited that justin timberlake is working out at my gym [i work there] this month.

apparently he's in town because he's opening a new club with his friend or may or may not live in my building. :) and justin may or may not be staying with this so called friend in my building. i believe times like this exceptions may be made and being a creeper is allowed.

i just think its kinda sweet that i can say he's staying where i live. oh and jennifer aniston and owen wilson were at the marlins game i was at this saturday filming for their new movie. so when 'marley and me' comes out, look in the crowd at the baseball game, i may be there.

anyway, i have to go, just got the text he's there. i think the gym would appreciate me coming to work an hour early. just trying to be a good worker. that's all.

No comments: