Monday, May 12, 2008

shameless indulgences of the day.

one thing occurred to me tonight as i sat drinking a glass of wine, watching an educational lecture from a french buddhist monk on TED about what it means to be happy. my freshman-year version of myself would think i am so lame and make fun of my ass hardcore.

but i love it. it's indulgences like these that get my through the 12 hour days of work. that and the duck hunt i just downloaded to my igoogle homepage. along with a 'fishtank' with five fish that i spent ten minutes watching swim around and i feed about fifty times. i like these fish because i know i wont kill them. and if i happen to, i dont have to flush them. basically its win, win. in honor of coke and diet coke back home, thats what i'm going to name two of them. but three fish are still nameless. opinions welcome.

No comments: